úterý 15. července 2014

Interview with Zuzana Jandíková, one of the fulltime students of VIA University


1. Why did you choose study to in Denmark - Horsens?
Via University College is mainly for international students, which gives you the opportunity to study in English. We share the ideas with students from different countries, make projects together and that is the main reason why I choose to study here. I liked the idea to experience different culture and learn Danish language. In Denmark there is also a very good social system and more professional opportunities in job search.

2. Can you label the biggest difference? Or differences?
The main difference is that you can experience different culture, learn new language, meet more people and travel. The educational system is much better than in Slovakia - you learn by practicing and using the theory in practice, make team projects and train your presentation and communication skills. You are more opened to your teachers who are more like your supervisors.

3. Do you have experience with Slovak or Czech universities and campuses?
I only have experience with Elementary and High school in Slovakia. But I don´t have experience with universities and colleges as I went to Denmark directly after graduation.

4. After four years of you being in here, could you say if your expectations were fulfilled?
Yes, definitely. I have fulfilled my expectations as I have finished my bachelor degree here in International Sales and Marketing. I gained more experience in my field during practical placement, have more connections and learning Danish. I will also continue on Master studies in International Business at the Aarhus University.

5. Would you recommend studying in Denmark (Via university) to other person?
Yes. I would recommend it to other students as well. It is nice to experience a different environment and be more independent, learn new language and experience different surrounding and systems.




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat